Saturday, December 30, 2006

A poll....please answer this!

Hi everyone. Would you please do me a favor and answer a couple of questions for me? You can answer them here or send the answers to beth@schwartzphotos.com. These are a couple of areas I am looking into possibly changing the way we do things currently.

1. Would you prefer to view your proofs online at your own time or in person with actual printed proofs at an ordering session?

2. Do you prefer ordering prints A La Carte or would you prefer "Packages"?

Thank you so much for answering this. It doesn't matter if you are a previous customer, or I've never met you yet....your answers will be very interesting to me.

2 comments:

San Diego Photographer said...

I prefer proofing in person, and ala carte pricing.

I'm also a Pisces, and enjoy sushi and long walks on the beach. ;)~

Anonymous said...

I think proofing on my own is preferable as there's less pressure that way. I think a few packages would be okay as long as a la carte is still available.