Saturday, January 13, 2007

Contest Time!

I love contests! I have decided to try to run one every couple of months around here, so check back often to see if there is a new one going on! :)


This month's contest is a Best of 2006 Contest. I have randomly chosen 10 images from last year. (I had to do a random selection as there were so many images that I considered favorites!!!) Please vote for your favorite by going to www.schwartzphotos.com and clicking on the "contact" tab. Fill out the form with the number of your favorite image in the comments section. (one entry per email address please)

The winner will receive a complimentary session, a free 8x10, and a $20 Starbucks gift card. As a bonus, everyone who votes will be placed in a drawing for a $20 Starbucks gift card! The deadline to vote is January 27, so tell everyone you know to come vote! I'll announce the winners on this blog on January 28.....GOOD LUCK!!!


No comments: